News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Four in 10 parents 'asked to give to school funds'
Schools are asking parents to dip into to their pockets to boost their funds, a survey says.
- Students in Wales taking out loans to afford 'luxury' flats
They are taking out pay day loans to live in luxury flats instead of substandard housing, it is clai…
- Loneliness: The cost of the 'last taboo'
Loneliness costs £6,000 per person in ill-health, says a study, with calls to end the "stigma".
- Great Yarmouth Charter Academy: Parents remove children
Parents say 20 children have left Charter Academy over concerns about its teaching methods.
- Transgender pupils 'leaving schools over rights breaches'
Families are starting to take transgender children out of schools over human rights, it is claimed.